November 1st – November 29th, 2013 – Dolly’s Pizza Office Party Holiday Catering Giveaway Through SMS Texting on Clear Channel Radio Stations Channel 95.5 and Channel 100.3 Radio Station Official Rules
To be eligible to win the Dolly’s Pizza Office Party Holiday Catering Giveaway contest, all you have to do is sign up and enter by Texting “Pizza” to 95500 for Radio Station Channel 95.5 listeners and Texting “Pizza” to 100300 for Radio Station Channel 100.03 listeners on your mobile phone from November 1, 2013 to November 29, 2013. It’s FREE and easy to enter. One winner from each station will be selected at random through the Texting program executed by Clear Channel Media to determine the winners of the Grand Prize.
GRAND PRIZE: $100 Gift Card Voucher From Dolly’s Pizza (Valid till 2/2014)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received during promotional period. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Winner is selected at random from all eligible submissions. Sweepstakes open only to legal residents of the United States or the District of Columbia, who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older at time of entry. Sweepstakes begins at 12:01am ET on 11/01/13 and ends at 11:59pm ET on 11/29/13. Total ARV of prize: $100.
The Sponsor: Dolly’s Pizza Franchise, Inc.
As an alternative form of entry, print your full name, date of birth, street address (including city, state and zip code) and day and evening telephone numbers on one side of a 3” x 5” index card and mail it to: Dolly’s Pizza Franchise, LLC, ATTN: Dolly’s Pizza Office Party Catering Giveaway, 1097 Union Lake Rd White Lake Township, MI 48386
Grand Prize winner(s) will be contacted October 30th, 2013.
1. PERIOD: Contest begins at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) on November 1, 2013, and ends at 11:59 p.m. on November 29, 2013 (the “Contest Period”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: Contest is open to residents of the U.S., at least 18 years old at time of entry. The Contest is void where taxed, prohibited or restricted by law. Void in Rhode Island. Executive officers of the Dolly’s Pizza Franchise, LLC, Pepsi, Clear Channel employees, or directors, officers, or employees of the Dolly’s Pizza Franchise, LLC, Pepsi, Clear Channel, and any subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family (spouse, parent, sibling, child, grandparent or grandchild) and/or household members of any persons referenced in this paragraph are ineligible to participate.
The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Dolly’s Pizza Franchise, Inc. (“Sponsor”). All employees, officers, directors and agents and their immediate families or any members of their households, regardless of relationship, or sponsor or any advertising agency or other company involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of this sweepstakes are not eligible to participate in the program or to win any prize.
3. TO ENTER: Limit one (1) entry per person. There are two (3) ways to enter the Contest:
(1) Using your Mobile phone text “Pizza” to 95500 to enter during contest period.
(2) Using your Mobile phone text “Pizza” to 44100 to enter during contest period.
(3) As an alternative, print your full name, date of birth, street address (including city, state and zip code) and day and evening telephone numbers on one side of a 3” x 5” index card and mail it to: Dolly’s Pizza Franchise, Inc., ATTN: Dolly’s Pizza Catering Contest Giveaway, 1097 Union Lake Rd White Lake Township, MI 48386.
Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, ineligible, damaged or misdirected entries or any typographical or other errors in the entry, printing of the offer, administration of the Contest or in the announcement of the prize. Incomplete entry forms will be considered void.
4. SELECTION OF WINNER: Winner will be determined by random selection in Troy, Michigan, during the day of November 29th, 2013, from among all eligible entries received. Where applicable, Winners will be notified by e-mail or phone. To be eligible to receive Prizes, Winners must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and the awarding of prizes is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Prior to receiving Prizes, Winners will be required to provide tax identification numbers and other information reasonably necessary to enable Sponsor to fulfill any tax reporting requirements and confirm in writing in a form reasonably required by Sponsor that Winners and/or their guests meet the eligibility requirements of section 2, above. If a Winner cannot be contacted, or fails to provide the information referred to above or other information that may be required by law within the required time period, he/she shall be deemed to have forfeited the Prize. In the event that a Winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the Prize to an alternate Winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Promotional Period.
5. PRIZE: The Contest Prize is as follows:
GRAND PRIZE: Two (2) winners will receive $100 Gift Card Dolly’s Pizza Vouchers.
Official Winners will be responsible for all federal, state and local taxes and fees and all other expenses associated with Prize receipt and/or use that are not expressly included in the Prize description. No cash or other substitution, assignment or transfer of any prizes permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute Prizes or prize components with cash or another prize of comparable or greater value. Sponsors are solely responsible for providing elements of Prizes to Official Winners.
6. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: All Prizes are subject to availability. No substitution or cash equivalent of prizes permitted, except at sole discretion of Sponsor. Sponsor may substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Sponsor may change the number of prizes awarded in its sole discretion. No prize transfers permitted, except at Sponsor’s discretion. Official Winners are solely responsible for any expenses and any other costs not described as part of their prizes. Federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of Winners.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Contest, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the Prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or in any manner which violates the Dolly Pizza Franchise, Inc. policy or other applicable laws, rules or regulations. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. RELEASE/LIMITS OF LIABILITY: BY ENTERING THIS CONTEST, EACH ENTRANT AND WINNER AGREES TO RELEASE, DISCHARGE, AND INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS, SPONSOR, FACEBOOK, TWITTER, DOLLYS PIZZA FRANCHISE, FRANCHISEE HOLDER, PEPSI, DOLLYS VENDORS, MICHIGAN STATE UNIVERSITY, THE UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN AND THEIR OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES, FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIM, CAUSE OF ACTION OF ANY KIND OR OTHER LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES, INJURY OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, TO ANY PERSON RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE OR USE OF ANY PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY CONTEST-RELATED ACTIVITY OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS CONTEST, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, AND/OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, AS WELL AS CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, AND/OR INVASION OF PRIVACY.
10. DISPUTES: Each entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the courts of appropriate jurisdiction in the state of Michigan; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
11. SPONSOR: Dolly’s Pizza Franchise, Inc., 1097 Union Lake Rd White Lake Township, MI 48386